The 200-watt 2-WAY Bi-Amplified Compact PA System, Alto Professional Trouper, is a compact high-performance PA system that solo artists and small ensembles can bring to any small-venue gig and ensure the room sounds its best.
The Trouper has a built-in mixer and all of the inputs you need to accommodate the audio source of your choice, including full Bluetooth capability, so you can stream backing tracks or background music from any Bluetooth-compatible device.
Leveraging technology from our widely-acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series sound reinforcement systems, Trouper is the best-sounding and most full-featured small-venue PA system available, priced to be within reach of the average singer-songwriter and home-theater audiophile.
Trouper is a 200-watt 2-WAY Bi-Amplified Compact PA System (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with (3) 6 ½” (165mm) woofers and a 1” (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
Trouper is brimming with thoughtful touches and conveniences that are exactly what you need to ensure your performances are smooth and glitch-free:
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, ¼” and 1/8” connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth® capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
We also built it to be easy to set up, use, and take real-life punishment:
- Stand-mountable with 36mm pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Add it all up, and Trouper is a great-performing, flexible, go-anywhere PA system that makes any small-venue gig sound its best.