HD VIDEO SWITCHER
- The HD VIDEO SWITCHER has support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices.
- Picture-in-picture and split functions.
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance.
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection.
- Software Control using V-1HD RCS Application for Mac, PC and iPad.
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
Videography and Webcast
The compact V-1HD is an ideal portable solution switching video and action cameras for webcasts or recording.
The V-1HD effortlessly mixes high resolution computer and HD camera sources and gives visual artists unique filter effects and transition performance features including Roland’s legendary “TRANSFORMER” buttons.
The V-1HD is an easy to use tool for students of all ages to broadcast or record sporting events, performances and other activities around campus.
Event and Meetings
The V-1HD is ideal for presentations in conference rooms or at live events allowing for switching of video from different sources such as computers and video cameras.
HD VIDEO SWITCHER INPUT
4 HDMI INPUTS
- The V-1HD has 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment.
- The V-1HD supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions.
- Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are: HDTV Camera, Action Camera, PC/Mac, Smart Phone/Tablet, Blu-ray Disc Player
- Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time.
Video signals input from a PC are accurately displayed thanks to progressive signal processing.
HDCP is supported for input of copy protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
Large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions.
Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output.
Green lit button is for the video that will be output on the next transition.
If a button is not lit, then there is no video being input to that channel.
- Broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results.
- The TRANSFORMER buttons can be used for switching the video instantly or applying effects.
There are 11 options for the operation of the buttons.
- There are three buttons for applying transition effects, CUT, MIX (4 types) and WIPE (30 types).
- Auto scan function switches the video automatically across the four video inputs.
- By using the T-Fader and BPM SYNC button, you can deliver visuals synced to a music performance.
- You can save or recall up to 8 presets using the MEMORY button.
- Use the FREEZE button to temporarily pause the incoming video.
- Output fade function makes the output video fade to black or white.
- Two-screen composition is possible
- Picture-in-Picture-The position of the inset screen and the width and colors of the border can be changed.
- Split-The screen can be split horizontally or vertically.
- Chroma Key/Luminance Key-Keying colors of blue, green, black and white are supported.
- Use knob A and knob B to apply effects to A bus and B bus respectively.
- (9 types of filter effects including silhouette, colorpass, negative and findedge are possible)
FULL AUDIO MIXER INCLUDED
Included is a 12ch digital audio mixer.
- In addition to 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the V-1HD also supports a stereo line level input and a mic level input.
- Every channel is equipped with a delay function to synchronize the video and the audio.
*The maximum delay time is 500ms.
- Audio follow function enables the audio to transit along with the video.
- Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported.
- With audio output jacks you can send the audio mix to a PA system or record it on an external device.
HD VIDEO SWITCHER EXTERNAL CONTROL
REMOTE CONTROL VIA USB OR MIDI CONNECTION
- V-1HD RCS
V-1HD RCS is an application for remote control of V-1HD from a PC.
By connecting the V-1HD to a computer via USB, you can perform remote control from the computer, backup / restore settings, and update system software.
* “V-1HD RCS” can be downloaded for free.
* “V-1HD RCS” supports Windows / MacOS.
- V-1HD Remote
V-1HD Remote is an application to control V-1HD connected with USB by USB.
Graphically displays the status of the operation. It is also possible to perform operations that are divided into “image switching with the main unit, audio mixing with the application.
* V-1HD Remote can be downloaded for free from the App Store.
* Please use Apple’s Lightning-USB Camera Adapter for connecting iPad.
- Supports coordination with instruments and sequencers via MIDI input and output.